- 2-in-1 pump modes for express-use and standard flange-based pumping
- Easy to assemble
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand wash preferred for higher durability
- Available in two sizes for a personalised fit
- BPA-Free product to retain natural breast milk properties
- Compatible with all Spectra Electric Pumps (*for Dual models you need the tubing adapter piece)
- Capacity: 250 ml
Juggling children, managing work and household tasks can take a toll on any new mom.
Spectra comes to the rescue with our handsfree wearable breast pump cups. All you’ve got to do is slip it in your bra and let the milk flow as you go about your daily routine. It’s a super convenient way to squeeze in pumping time at work, during travels, or even home between Zoom calls and cooking.
It comes with our patented backflow protector for safe and hygienic pumping, which is also designed to minimise leakage.
How to Use Our 2-in-1 Wearable Breast Pump Handsfree Cup Set?
The cups have a 250ml capacity, and once you have finished your pumping session you simply remove the handsfree cup from your bra. The cups’ versatile design, also offers the traditional breast shield pumping mode to express into bottles, giving you full control over the way you pump.
These Spectra cups are reusable and of a lightweight design making them ideal for everyday use.
The cups are compatible with all Spectra Pumps and other Specta products. With your Spectra Handsfree Cup Set, you will receive everything you need to start using these cups with your pump straight away.
What’s in the box?
- 2 x handsfree milk collection cup, 250 ml capacity
- 2 x handsfree breast shield (choose size: 24 mm/ 28 mm)
- 2 x handsfree valve
- 2 x tubing
- 2 x handsfree backflow protector (large case, silicone membrane, small case with valve base)
- 2 x bottle connector base
- user manual